Capital of the week: WINDOWS
PABUCA Capital of the week is…
Franka unifies the opposites of Cologne with great reflections in two layers. Modern and traditional, clear and ornamented. We can imagine, that both sides characterize the cityscape of Cologne.
Important notice: PABUCA is no contest. PABUCA is a platform for sharing impressions of towns and an incentive to look for it. So “The capital of the week” is no winner of the theme or necessarily the “best shot”. We wouldn’t presume to declare something like that. But it’s an example, which in our subjective opinion unterlines the idea of PABUCA: To illustrate the soul of the city.
Further great entries this week as yet (No ranking):
- Köln / Cologne, Germany (by Franka)
- Frankfurt am Main, Germany (by mattvonp)
- Hannover, Germany (by blauerfuchs)
- Augsburg, Germany (by Heidrun)
- Pfaffenhofen, Germany (by cimddwc)
Also interested? Join!