Capital of the week: ARCHITECTURE
PABUCA Capital of the week is…
The most we liked at Matthias post was, that he found literally ‘bridges’ to combine the modern architecture with it’s impressive skyline and the historic part of Frankfurt. The modern bridge at the first photo offers you the view to the ‘modern’ part of the city, the old bridge (3rd photo) carries you back to the history of Frankfurt.
Important notice: PABUCA is no contest. PABUCA is a platform for sharing impressions of towns and an incentive to look for it. So “The capital of the week” is no winner of the theme or necessarily the “best shot”. We wouldn’t presume to declare something like that. But it’s an example, which in our subjective opinion unterlines the idea of PABUCA: To illustrate the soul of the city.
Further great entries this week as yet (No ranking):
- Frankfurt am Main, Germany (by mattvonp)
- Köln / Cologne, Germany (by Franka)
- Hannover, Germany (by blauerfuchs)
- Pfaffenhofen, Germany (by cimddwc)
- Stuttgart, Germany (by Soni)
- Flensburg, Germany (by Maike)
- Augsburg, Germany (by Heidrun)
- Berlin, Germany (by Werner)
Also interested? Join!