Capital of the week: TRAFFIC
PABUCA Capital of the week is…
Werner transfers the dimensions of traffic in Berlin in only three pictures. Generality and concreteness, anonymity and individuality, movement and moment, crowd and loneliness. But he don’t lose the precision for a clear message in each picture.
Important notice: PABUCA is no contest. PABUCA is a platform for sharing impressions of towns and an incentive to look for it. So “The capital of the week” is no winner of the theme or necessarily the “best shot”. We wouldn’t presume to declare something like that. But it’s an example, which in our subjective opinion unterlines the idea of PABUCA: To illustrate the soul of the city.
Further great entries this week as yet (No ranking):
- Berlin, Germany (by alleaugenblicke)
- Frankfurt am Main, Germany (by mattvonp)
- Hannover, Germany (by blauerfuchs)
- Pfaffenhofen, Germany (by cimddwc)
- Augsburg, Germany (by Heidrun)
- Stuttgart, Germany (by Soni)
- Flensburg, Germany (by Maike), (Facebook required)
- Köln / Cologne, Germany (by Franka)
Also interested? Join!