Capital of the week: CORNER
PABUCA Capital of the week is…
A great story told by Soni about the soul of the the city about her town, Stuttgart/Germany. We like the strict line in her composition of all pix with it’s symetries and diagonals which round up her story about ‘corners’ in the ‘Ländle’.
Important notice: PABUCA is no contest. PABUCA is a platform for sharing impressions of towns and an incentive to look for it. So “The capital of the week” is no winner of the theme or necessarily the “best shot”. We wouldn’t presume to declare something like that. But it’s an example, which in our subjective opinion unterlines the idea of PABUCA: To illustrate the soul of the city.
Further great entries this week as yet (No ranking):
- Stuttgart, Germany (by Soni)
- Köln / Cologne, Germany (by Franka)
- Hannover, Germany (by blauerfuchs)
- Pfaffenhofen, Germany (by cimddwc)
- Frankfurt am Main, Germany (by mattvonp)
- Flensburg, Germany (by Maike)
- Augsburg, Germany (by Heidrun)
- Berlin, Germany (by Werner)
- Hamburg, Germany (by Anja)
Also interested? Join!