Capital of the week: BUSINESS
PABUCA Capital of the week is…
Ileana shows us not just wide spectrum of business in Bucharest from old to modern, but also other facets like funny and serious, fast and slow, human and distanced. Many dimensions in three pictures to describe the soul of Bucharest.
Important notice: PABUCA is no contest. PABUCA is a platform for sharing impressions of towns and an incentive to look for it. So “The capital of the week” is no winner of the theme or necessarily the “best shot”. We wouldn’t presume to declare something like that. But it’s an example, which in our subjective opinion unterlines the idea of PABUCA: To illustrate the soul of the city.
Further great entries this week until March, 8th (No ranking):
- Bukarest / Bucharest, Romania (by Ileana)
- Frankfurt am Main, Germany (by mattvonp)
- Köln / Cologne, Germany (by Franka)
- Pfaffenhofen, Germany (by cimddwc)
- Augsburg, Germany (by Heidrun)
- Stuttgart, Germany (by Soni)
Also interested? Join!