Capital of the week: RAIN
PABUCA Capital of the week is…
You may say that Hamburg is more experienced with RAIN then other places… …maybe, but we intend to emphasize that Conny did an excellent work with her three pix. She captured an great mix of urban, detailed and nature aspects in the appearance of Hamburgs rain.
Important notice: PABUCA is no contest. PABUCA is a platform for sharing impressions of towns and an incentive to look for it. So “The capital of the week” is no winner of the theme or necessarily the “best shot”. We wouldn’t presume to declare something like that. But it’s an example, which in our subjective opinion unterlines the idea of PABUCA: To illustrate the soul of the city.
Further great entries this week as yet (No ranking):
- Bukarest / Bucharest, Romania (by Ileana)
- Hamburg, Germany (by Conny)
- Frankfurt am Main, Germany (by mattvonp)
- Köln / Cologne, Germany (by Franka)
- Hannover, Germany (by blauerfuchs)
- Pfaffenhofen, Germany (by cimddwc)
- Flensburg, Germany (by Maike)
Also interested? Join!