Capital of the week: LOST
PABUCA Capital of the week is…
A place described by three photos with such an induvidual beauty and tenderness is given us by Julie. She shared with us the soul of this untamed nature in Central Brittany by her genuine way to tell her story about getting lost in it’s uncertain landscape, wild grasses and stretch of waters.
Important notice: PABUCA is no contest. PABUCA is a platform for sharing impressions of towns and an incentive to look for it. So “The capital of the week” is no winner of the theme or necessarily the “best shot”. We wouldn’t presume to declare something like that. But it’s an example, which in our subjective opinion unterlines the idea of PABUCA: To illustrate the soul of the city.
Further great entries this week as yet (No ranking):
- Centre Bretagne / Central Brittany, France (by Mooonalila)
- Bukarest / Bucharest, Romania (by Ileana)
- Wien / Vienna, Austria (by Paleica)
- Frankfurt am Main, Germany (by mattvonp)
- Hannover, Germany (by blauerfuchs)
- Hamburg 1, Germany (by lichtbildwerkerin)
- Flensburg, Germany (by Maike, via facebook)
- Pfaffenhofen, Germany (by cimddwc)
- Stuttgart, Germany (by Soni)
- Berlin, Germany (by alleaugenblicke)
- Niedernhausen, Germany (by Cynthia)
Also interested? Join!