Capital of the week: NO FUN
PABUCA Capital of the week is…
It’s just a detail, but an extraordinary story focussed on one motive. The soul of the city often is charactized by short moments and signs during an everlasting changing prozess. Eleni shows us such an episode of Vienna. Fun is fading away, in a real way but also symbolic.
Important notice: PABUCA is no contest. PABUCA is a platform for sharing impressions of towns and an incentive to look for it. So “The capital of the week” is no winner of the theme or necessarily the “best shot”. We wouldn’t presume to declare something like that. But it’s an example, which in our subjective opinion unterlines the idea of PABUCA: To illustrate the soul of the city.
Further great entries this week as yet (No ranking):
- Frankfurt am Main, Germany (by mattvonp)
- Hannover, Germany (by blauerfuchs)
- Pfaffenhofen, Germany (by cimddwc)
- Hamburg 1, Germany (by lichtbildwerkerin)
- Stuttgart, Germany (by Soni)
- Berlin, Germany (by alleaugenblicke)
- Niedernhausen, Germany ( by Cynthia)
- Freiburg, Germany (by Mausilee)
Also interested? Join!