Capital of the week: REFLECTIONS
PABUCA Capital of the week is…
Mirrors, water, twilight zones, play of light. The variety of reflections in a town is large. Stefan opens new dimensions with reflections, but he don’t forget, that they are part of the environment of Leverkusen, where they’re integrated.
Important notice: PABUCA is no contest. PABUCA is a platform for sharing impressions of towns and an incentive to look for it. So “The capital of the week” is no winner of the theme or necessarily the “best shot”. We wouldn’t presume to declare something like that. But it’s an example, which in our subjective opinion unterlines the idea of PABUCA: To illustrate the soul of the city.
Further great entries this week as yet (No ranking):
- Bukarest / Bucharest, Romania (by Ileana)
- Wien1 / Vienna 1, Austria (by Paleica)
- Groningen, Netherlands (by Marthalisek)
- Frankfurt am Main, Germany (by mattvonp)
- Hannover, Germany (by blauerfuchs)
- Pfaffenhofen, Germany (by cimddwc)
- Hamburg 1, Germany (by lichtbildwerkerin)
- Berlin, Germany (by alleaugenblicke)
- Niedernhausen, Germany ( by Cynthia)
- Freiburg, Germany (by Mausilee)
- Bremen, Germany (by Hansekiki)
- Leverkusen, Germany (by Rolleck)
- Hamburg 4, Germany (by Robert)
- Köln / Cologne 2, Germany (by Franka)
Also interested? Join!