Capital of the week: WEEKEND
PABUCA Capital of the week is…
Great colours in Groningen. The weekend trip starts with preperations, shows us leisure fun with a blue sky and let us breathe the air of the city by driving a cabrio. Everything with fresh and living colours, like a lazy weekend.
Important notice: PABUCA is no contest. PABUCA is a platform for sharing impressions of towns and an incentive to look for it. So “The capital of the week” is no winner of the theme or necessarily the “best shot”. We wouldn’t presume to declare something like that. But it’s an example, which in our subjective opinion unterlines the idea of PABUCA: To illustrate the soul of the city.
Further great entries this week as yet (No ranking):
- Bukarest / Bucharest, Romania (by Ileana)
- Wien 2 / Vienna 2, Austria (by Eleni)
- Groningen, Netherlands (by Marthalisek)
- Wien1 / Vienna 1, Austria (by Paleica)
- Frankfurt am Main, Germany (by mattvonp)
- Hannover, Germany (by blauerfuchs)
- Hamburg 1, Germany (by lichtbildwerkerin)
- Berlin, Germany (by Werner)
- Niedernhausen, Germany ( by Cynthia)
- Leverkusen, Germany (by Rolleck)
- Hamburg 4, Germany (by Robert)
- Ettlingen, Germany (by Andreas)
- Herford, Germany (by Lars-Oliver)
Also interested? Join!