Capital of the week: SPEED
PABUCA Capital of the week is…
An amazing multidimensional aspect of speed from Freiburg: A moving observer views on moving objects !!! What a nice idea of Sandy, realized by great colors and an unique point of view. Please applause for our brave photographer !!!
Important notice: PABUCA is no contest. PABUCA is a platform for sharing impressions of towns and an incentive to look for it. So “The capital of the week” is no winner of the theme or necessarily the “best shot”. We wouldn’t presume to declare something like that. But it’s an example, which in our subjective opinion unterlines the idea of PABUCA: To illustrate the soul of the city.
Further great entries this week as yet (No ranking):
- Frankfurt am Main, Germany (by mattvonp)
- Hamburg 1, Germany (by lichtbildwerkerin)
- Berlin, Germany (by Werner)
- Leverkusen, Germany (by Rolleck)
- Hamburg 4, Germany (by Robert)
- Freiburg, Germany (by Mausilee)
- Herford, Germany (by Lars-Oliver)
- Bremen, Germany (by Hansekiki)
- Pfaffenhofen, Germany (by cimddwc)
- Ettlingen, Germany (by Andreas)
Also interested? Join!