Capital of the week: CULTURE
PABUCA Capital of the week is…
Matt introduced as to the Club Culture (hmm, btw was there an 80s band by that name? 😉 ) of Frankfurt. A great series of b/w pictures. Straightforward and rough! …and what a name for a club: TRAVOLTA !
Important notice: PABUCA is no contest. PABUCA is a platform for sharing impressions of towns and an incentive to look for it. So “The capital of the week” is no winner of the theme or necessarily the “best shot”. We wouldn’t presume to declare something like that. But it’s an example, which in our subjective opinion unterlines the idea of PABUCA: To illustrate the soul of the city.
Further great entries this week as yet (No ranking):
- Frankfurt am Main, Germany (by mattvonp)
- Hannover, Germany (by blauerfuchs)
- Pfaffenhofen, Germany (by cimddwc)
- Bremen, Germany (by Hansekiki)
- Leverkusen, Germany (by Rolleck)
- Ettlingen, Germany (by Andreas)
- Herford, Germany (by Lars-Oliver)
Also interested? Join!