Capital of the week: OLD AND YOUNG
PABUCA Capital of the week is…
Just focussed on patterns and forms Cynthia enables us to learn more about the little special features of a small town like Niedernhausen. Well seen extracts, underlined by the changing process from old to new, which exist so near together.
Important notice: PABUCA is no contest. PABUCA is a platform for sharing impressions of towns and an incentive to look for it. So “The capital of the week” is no winner of the theme or necessarily the “best shot”. We wouldn’t presume to declare something like that. But it’s an example, which in our subjective opinion unterlines the idea of PABUCA: To illustrate the soul of the city.
Further great entries this week as yet (No ranking):
- Frankfurt am Main, Germany (by mattvonp)
- Hamburg 1, Germany (by lichtbildwerkerin)
- Niedernhausen, Germany ( by Cynthia)
- Bremen, Germany (by Hansekiki)
- Leverkusen, Germany (by Rolleck)
- Ettlingen, Germany (by Andreas)
- Herford, Germany (by Lars-Oliver)
- Hamburg 4, Germany (by Robert)
Also interested? Join!