Capital of the week: BRIDGES
PABUCA Capital of the week is…
Pfaffenhofen is full of special bridges. Small, improvised and not really high (20 centimeter), but we like the concern to Pfaffenhofen as a small town too. The features of the bridges in their environment mixed with a smile show the bridges like a reflection of Pfaffenhofen.
Important notice: PABUCA is no contest. PABUCA is a platform for sharing impressions of towns and an incentive to look for it. So “The capital of the week” is no winner of the theme or necessarily the “best shot”. We wouldn’t presume to declare something like that. But it’s an example, which in our subjective opinion unterlines the idea of PABUCA: To illustrate the soul of the city.
Further great entries this week as yet (No ranking):
- Frankfurt am Main, Germany (by mattvonp)
- Pfaffenhofen, Germany (by cimddwc)
- Hamburg 1, Germany (by lichtbildwerkerin)
- Flensburg, Germany (by Maike), (Facebook required)
- Niedernhausen, Germany ( by Cynthia)
- Freiburg, Germany (by Mausilee)
- Bremen, Germany (by Hansekiki)
- Leverkusen, Germany (by Rolleck)
- Hamburg 4, Germany (by Robert)
- Ettlingen, Germany (by Andreas)
- Herford, Germany (by Lars-Oliver)
Also interested? Join!