Capital of the week: CENTER
PABUCA Capital of the week is…
Matt showed us the different aspects of centers in Frankfurt. The famous skyline in the city center, the airport as an center of transport and aviation and the center of ‘protest’.
Important notice: PABUCA is no contest. PABUCA is a platform for sharing impressions of towns and an incentive to look for it. So “The capital of the week” is no winner of the theme or necessarily the “best shot”. We wouldn’t presume to declare something like that. But it’s an example, which in our subjective opinion unterlines the idea of PABUCA: To illustrate the soul of the city.
Further great entries this week as yet (No ranking):
- Groningen, Netherlands (by Marthalisek)
- Frankfurt am Main, Germany (by mattvonp)
- Pfaffenhofen, Germany (by cimddwc)
- Hamburg 1, Germany (by lichtbildwerkerin)
- Bremen, Germany (by Hansekiki)
- Hamburg 4, Germany (by Robert)
- Hamburg 5, Germany (by Stefan)
Also interested? Join!