Capital of the week: TECHNIQUE
PABUCA Capital of the week is…
by Lars Oliver
Technique is art? Technique is education? Or leisure? Yes, it is, how Lars Oliver shows in his famous series about Herford. But not only, that he gives this objects without technical function anymore an unique platform, but he also integrates them into the cityscape of Herford.
Important notice: PABUCA is no contest. PABUCA is a platform for sharing impressions of towns and an incentive to look for it. So “The capital of the week” is no winner of the theme or necessarily the “best shot”. We wouldn’t presume to declare something like that. But it’s an example, which in our subjective opinion unterlines the idea of PABUCA: To illustrate the soul of the city.
Further great entries this week as yet (No ranking):
- Herford, Germany (by Lars-Oliver)
- Groningen, Netherlands (by Marthalisek
- Frankfurt am Main, Germany (by mattvonp)
- Pfaffenhofen, Germany (by cimddwc)
- Flensburg, Germany (by Maike), (Facebook required)
- Bremen, Germany (by Hansekiki)
- Hamburg 4, Germany (by Robert)
- Ettlingen, Germany (by Andreas)
- Hamburg 5, Germany (by Stefan)
Also interested? Join!