Capital of the week: FAULTS
PABUCA Capital of the week is…
Ileana shows, that in Bucharest stripes aren’t stripes, balconies could be dangerous and even analog steps could send “fatal errors”. A great walk through some bizarre moments with a very special view for the details of the city.
Important notice: PABUCA is no contest. PABUCA is a platform for sharing impressions of towns and an incentive to look for it. So “The capital of the week” is no winner of the theme or necessarily the “best shot”. We wouldn’t presume to declare something like that. But it’s an example, which in our subjective opinion unterlines the idea of PABUCA: To illustrate the soul of the city.
Further great entries this week as yet (No ranking):
- Bukarest / Bucharest, Romania (by Ileana)
- Frankfurt am Main, Germany (by mattvonp)
- Hannover, Germany (by blauerfuchs)
- Pfaffenhofen, Germany (by cimddwc)
- Hamburg 1, Germany (by lichtbildwerkerin)
- Bremen, Germany (by Hansekiki)
- Hamburg 4, Germany (by Robert)
- Ettlingen, Germany (by Andreas)
- Herford, Germany (by Lars-Oliver)
- Hamburg 6, Germany (by Marcel)
Also interested? Join!