Capital of the week: SURROUNDING
PABUCA Capital of the week is…
by Conny (lichtbildwerkerin)
Peter Jackson would have saved a lot of money by putting the set for THE SHIRE (AUENLAND) of the ‘Lord of the Rings’ movie at this location in the surrounding of Hamburg, instead of traveling to New Zealand. And, with all modesty, it seems even nicer. 😉 Brilliant work, Conny.
Important notice: PABUCA is no contest. PABUCA is a platform for sharing impressions of towns and an incentive to look for it. So “The capital of the week” is no winner of the theme or necessarily the “best shot”. We wouldn’t presume to declare something like that. But it’s an example, which in our subjective opinion unterlines the idea of PABUCA: To illustrate the soul of the city.
Further great entries this week as yet (No ranking):
- Frankfurt am Main, Germany (by mattvonp)
- Bukarest / Bucharest, Romania (by Ileana)
- Hannover, Germany (by blauerfuchs)
- Pfaffenhofen, Germany (by cimddwc)
- Hamburg 1, Germany (by lichtbildwerkerin)
- Flensburg, Germany (by Maike), (Facebook required)
- Bremen, Germany (by Hansekiki)
- Leverkusen, Germany (by Rolleck)
- Ettlingen, Germany (by Andreas)
- Herford, Germany (by Lars-Oliver)
- Hamburg 5, Germany (by Stefan)
- Worms, Germany ( by Thomas)
Also interested? Join!