Capital of the week: WAR
PABUCA Capital of the week is…
Werner suceeds to capture some silent urban moments in Berlin for a really big theme. Especially in the high burdened history of Berlin no easy way. But Werner simply lets the pictures speak to us. It’s just for our own dialoque with them. No messages of remembrance, no moral requests.
Important notice: PABUCA is no contest. PABUCA is a platform for sharing impressions of towns and an incentive to look for it. So “The capital of the week” is no winner of the theme or necessarily the “best shot”. We wouldn’t presume to declare something like that. But it’s an example, which in our subjective opinion unterlines the idea of PABUCA: To illustrate the soul of the city.
Further great entries this week as yet (No ranking):
- Bukarest / Bucharest, Romania (by Ileana)
- Groningen, Netherlands (by Marthalisek)
- Wien1 / Vienna 1, Austria (by Paleica)
- Frankfurt am Main, Germany (by mattvonp)
- Hannover, Germany (by blauerfuchs)
- Pfaffenhofen, Germany (by cimddwc)
- Hamburg 1, Germany (by lichtbildwerkerin)
- Flensburg, Germany (by Maike), (Facebook required)
- Niedernhausen, Germany ( by Cynthia)
- Freiburg, Germany (by Mausilee)
- Bremen, Germany (by Hansekiki)
- Leverkusen, Germany (by Rolleck)
- Hamburg 4, Germany (by Robert)
Also interested? Join!