Capital of the week: TRADITION
PABUCA Capital of the week is…
According to the KIKIPEDIA we learned that tradition in Bremen is strongly connected to water. Whether fishermen’s shirts or row boats on the pond, but the tiny ferries are a really ‘moving’ thing. An interesting fact as well is that the football stadium has its own ferry peer. Congrats and respect !!! What an specific and traditional way to visit a football match.
Important notice: PABUCA is no contest. PABUCA is a platform for sharing impressions of towns and an incentive to look for it. So “The capital of the week” is no winner of the theme or necessarily the “best shot”. We wouldn’t presume to declare something like that. But it’s an example, which in our subjective opinion unterlines the idea of PABUCA: To illustrate the soul of the city.
Further great entries this week as yet (No ranking):
- Bukarest / Bucharest, Romania (by Ileana)
- Frankfurt am Main, Germany (by mattvonp)
- Hannover, Germany (by blauerfuchs
- Flensburg, Germany (by Maike), (Facebook required)
- Bremen, Germany (by Hansekiki)
- Herford, Germany (by Lars-Oliver)
- Worms, Germany (by Thomas)
- Ettlingen, Germany (by Andreas)
Also interested? Join!