Capital of the week: INSTITUTIONS
PABUCA Capital of the week is…
Great series of LOG to show us the Herfords institutions from the inside. He reduced the topic to the minimum by choosing the similarities of corridors, doors, lights, perspective, format and naming the images. Excellent work!
Important notice: PABUCA is no contest. PABUCA is a platform for sharing impressions of towns and an incentive to look for it. So “The capital of the week” is no winner of the theme or necessarily the “best shot”. We wouldn’t presume to declare something like that. But it’s an example, which in our subjective opinion unterlines the idea of PABUCA: To illustrate the soul of the city.
Further great entries this week as yet (No ranking):
- Bukarest / Bucharest, Romania (by Ileana)
- Flensburg, Germany (by Maike), (Facebook required)
- Bremen, Germany (by Hansekiki)
- Leverkusen, Germany (by Rolleck)
- Ettlingen, Germany (by Andreas)
- Herford, Germany (by Lars-Oliver)
- Hamburg 2, Germany (by Hamburg und Mee(h)r)
- Freiburg, Germany (by Mausilee)
Also interested? Join!