Capital of the week: MOVIETITLES
PABUCA Capital of the week is…
Who would have thought to find a GREEN MILE in Freiburg? And even PHILADELPHIA is now in the Breisgau (btw, is there a preference for Tom Hanks movies , huh?). But Sandy learned us by her great series in strict portrait/macro style that this ca be possible. Impressing and not afraid of the urban jungle: The Freiburg Bächle Pirates. Respect, because I guess they came a long way.
Important notice: PABUCA is no contest. PABUCA is a platform for sharing impressions of towns and an incentive to look for it. So “The capital of the week” is no winner of the theme or necessarily the “best shot”. We wouldn’t presume to declare something like that. But it’s an example, which in our subjective opinion unterlines the idea of PABUCA: To illustrate the soul of the city.
Further great entries this week as yet (No ranking):
- Frankfurt am Main, Germany (by mattvonp)
- Wien 2 / Vienna 2, Austria (by Eleni)
- Pfaffenhofen, Germany (by cimddwc)
- Berlin, Germany (by Werner)
- Flensburg, Germany (by Maike), (Facebook required)
- Bremen, Germany (by Hansekiki)
- Leverkusen, Germany (by Rolleck)
- Ettlingen, Germany (by Andreas)
- Herford, Germany (by Lars-Oliver)
- Hamburg 5, Germany (by Stefan)
- Freiburg, Germany (by Mausilee)
Also interested? Join!