Capital of the week: FOOD
PABUCA Capital of the week is…
Quelle: https://www.facebook.com/maike.hansen.77/media_set?set=a.744500758956820.1073741853.100001907096708&type=3&uploaded=3 (via facebook)
Is a crabs roll in a idyllic hut neat the sea with a seagull typical for a nothern city like flensburg or a stereotype? It’s relaxing and true! Maike gives food a style of living in Flensburg.
Important notice: PABUCA is no contest. PABUCA is a platform for sharing impressions of towns and an incentive to look for it. So “The capital of the week” is no winner of the theme or necessarily the “best shot”. We wouldn’t presume to declare something like that. But it’s an example, which in our subjective opinion unterlines the idea of PABUCA: To illustrate the soul of the city.
Further great entries this week as yet (No ranking):
- Frankfurt am Main, Germany (by mattvonp)
- Hannover, Germany (by blauerfuchs)
- Pfaffenhofen, Germany (by cimddwc)
- Berlin, Germany (by Werner)
- Flensburg, Germany (by Maike), (Facebook required)
- Bremen, Germany (by Hansekiki)
- Ettlingen, Germany (by Andreas)
- Herford, Germany (by Lars-Oliver)
- Freiburg, Germany (by Mausilee)
Also interested? Join!