Capital of the week: NEW
PABUCA Capital of the week is…
Offroad-BBQ? No! It’s a new temporary gully cover in Pfaffenhofen. Andreas introduced us further in new architecture for the ‘old’ and some ‘old’ that was ‘new’ pretty long time ago.
Important notice: PABUCA is no contest. PABUCA is a platform for sharing impressions of towns and an incentive to look for it. So “The capital of the week” is no winner of the theme or necessarily the “best shot”. We wouldn’t presume to declare something like that. But it’s an example, which in our subjective opinion unterlines the idea of PABUCA: To illustrate the soul of the city.
Further great entries this week as yet (No ranking):
- Frankfurt am Main, Germany (by mattvonp)
- Bremen, Germany (by Hansekiki)
- Pfaffenhofen, Germany (by cimddwc)
- Hamburg 1, Germany (by lichtbildwerkerin)
- Flensburg, Germany (by Maike), (Facebook required)
- Herford, Germany (by Lars-Oliver)
Also interested? Join!