Capital of the week: HISTORY
PABUCA Capital of the week is…
One object, three messages: Paleica shows, that the visual role of a historical monument in the urban scenery is important for its awareness and effect. From distance over integration to extreme presence.
Important notice: PABUCA is no contest. PABUCA is a platform for sharing impressions of towns and an incentive to look for it. So “The capital of the week” is no winner of the theme or necessarily the “best shot”. We wouldn’t presume to declare something like that. But it’s an example, which in our subjective opinion unterlines the idea of PABUCA: To illustrate the soul of the city.
Further great entries this week as yet (No ranking):
- Frankfurt am Main, Germany (by mattvonp)
- Pfaffenhofen, Germany (by cimddwc)
- Hamburg 1, Germany (by lichtbildwerkerin)
- Berlin, Germany (by Werner)
- Bremen, Germany (by Hansekiki)
- Herford, Germany (by Lars-Oliver)
Also interested? Join!