Capital of the week: SHOPPING
PABUCA Capital of the week is…
Sandy divided in her great double exposure series the theme SHOPPING in the two aspects of facilities and humans, where both exist in a kind of hybrid way in this photos.
Important notice: PABUCA is no contest. PABUCA is a platform for sharing impressions of towns and an incentive to look for it. So “The capital of the week” is no winner of the theme or necessarily the “best shot”. We wouldn’t presume to declare something like that. But it’s an example, which in our subjective opinion unterlines the idea of PABUCA: To illustrate the soul of the city.
Further great entries this week as yet (No ranking):
- Frankfurt am Main, Germany (by mattvonp)
- Hannover, Germany (by blauerfuchs)
- Groningen, Netherlands (by Marthalisek)
- Berlin, Germany (by Werner)
- Hamburg 1, Germany (by lichtbildwerkerin)
- Bremen, Germany (by Hansekiki)
- Leverkusen, Germany (by Rolleck)
- Hamburg 2, Germany (by Hamburg und Mee(h)r)
- Freiburg, Germany (by Mausilee)
Also interested? Join!