Capital of the week: AUTUMN
PABUCA Capital of the week is…
Leverkusen seems to be industry, functional architecture, motorways. But it isn’t. Look at this new side of melancholic, wonderful views of the town, where autumn glimmers golden.
Important notice: PABUCA is no contest. PABUCA is a platform for sharing impressions of towns and an incentive to look for it. So “The capital of the week” is no winner of the theme or necessarily the “best shot”. We wouldn’t presume to declare something like that. But it’s an example, which in our subjective opinion unterlines the idea of PABUCA: To illustrate the soul of the city.
Further great entries this week as yet (No ranking):
- Frankfurt am Main, Germany (by mattvonp)
- Hannover, Germany (by blauerfuchs)
- Pfaffenhofen, Germany (by cimddwc)
- Flensburg, Germany (by Maike), (Facebook required)
- Bremen, Germany (by Hansekiki)
- Leverkusen, Germany (by Rolleck)
- Ettlingen, Germany (by Andreas)
- Freiburg, Germany (by Mausilee)
- Hamburg 2, Germany (by Hamburg und Mee(h)r)
Also interested? Join!