Capital of the week: STEPS
PABUCA Capital of the week is…
‘UPWARD’ is the direction of Bremen steps. That sounds promising! With awesome ideas Kiki placed the steps as the protagonist in her story, so that they get their own identity. Posing, bold and dynamic.
Important notice: PABUCA is no contest. PABUCA is a platform for sharing impressions of towns and an incentive to look for it. So “The capital of the week” is no winner of the theme or necessarily the “best shot”. We wouldn’t presume to declare something like that. But it’s an example, which in our subjective opinion unterlines the idea of PABUCA: To illustrate the soul of the city.
Further great entries this week as yet (No ranking):
- Frankfurt am Main, Germany (by mattvonp)
- Hannover, Germany (by blauerfuchs)
- Pfaffenhofen, Germany (by cimddwc)
- Flensburg, Germany (by Maike), (Facebook required)
- Bremen, Germany (by Hansekiki)
- Hamburg 1, Germany (by lichtbildwerkerin)
- Ettlingen, Germany (by Andreas)
- Herford, Germany (by Lars-Oliver)
- Hamburg 2, Germany (by Hamburg und Mee(h)r)
Also interested? Join!