Capital of the week: BORING
PABUCA Capital of the week is…
What shall we say? Never been so bored! But the minimalistic view with less colours (paired with some funny elements like underwear) shows a new side of Pfaffenhofen. Even the faszinating architecture of the town seems to go to sleep beside the useless huts.
Important notice: PABUCA is no contest. PABUCA is a platform for sharing impressions of towns and an incentive to look for it. So “The capital of the week” is no winner of the theme or necessarily the “best shot”. We wouldn’t presume to declare something like that. But it’s an example, which in our subjective opinion unterlines the idea of PABUCA: To illustrate the soul of the city.
Further great entries this week as yet (No ranking):
- Bukarest / Bucharest, Romania (by Ileana)
- Groningen, Netherlands (by Marthalisek)
- Sion/Valais, Switzerland (by Sonja)
- Frankfurt am Main, Germany (by mattvonp)
- Hannover, Germany (by blauerfuchs)
- Pfaffenhofen, Germany (by cimddwc)
- Flensburg, Germany (by Maike), (Facebook required)
- Bremen, Germany (by Hansekiki)
- Ettlingen, Germany (by Andreas)
- Herford, Germany (by Lars-Oliver)
Also interested? Join!