Capital of the week: THINGS I LIKE
PABUCA Capital of the week is…
A love letter to Flensburg from Maike about things she like about her city. A sliced light house, tattooed bar ladies and cosy backyards. Maritime and particularly photos from the baltic sea.
Important notice: PABUCA is no contest. PABUCA is a platform for sharing impressions of towns and an incentive to look for it. So “The capital of the week” is no winner of the theme or necessarily the “best shot”. We wouldn’t presume to declare something like that. But it’s an example, which in our subjective opinion unterlines the idea of PABUCA: To illustrate the soul of the city.
Further great entries this week as yet (No ranking):
- Bukarest / Bucharest, Romania (by Ileana)
- Wallis / Valais, Switzerland (by Sonja)
- Groningen, Netherlands (by Marthalisek)
- Wien1 / Vienna 1, Austria (by Paleica)
- Melbourne, Australia (by Mick)
- Frankfurt am Main, Germany (by mattvonp)
- Flensburg, Germany (by Maike), (Facebook required)
- Bremen, Germany (by Hansekiki)
Also interested? Join!