Capital of the week: INSIDE
PABUCA Capital of the week is…
Very special views inside in Herford. LOG discovers places actually known from the outside. It seems like a expedition to the inner Herford.
Important notice: PABUCA is no contest. PABUCA is a platform for sharing impressions of towns and an incentive to look for it. So “The capital of the week” is no winner of the theme or necessarily the “best shot”. We wouldn’t presume to declare something like that. But it’s an example, which in our subjective opinion unterlines the idea of PABUCA: To illustrate the soul of the city.
Further great entries this week as yet (No ranking):
- Frankfurt am Main, Germany (by mattvonp)
- Pfaffenhofen, Germany (by cimddwc)
- Flensburg, Germany (by Maike), (Facebook required)
- Bremen, Germany (by Hansekiki)
- Ettlingen, Germany (by Andreas)
- Herford, Germany (by Lars-Oliver)
- Niedernhausen, Germany ( by Cynthia)
Also interested? Join!