Capital of the week: WALLS
PABUCA Capital of the week is…
In a very symbolic and poetic way, kiki described the features of walls like overcoming, leaking and reminds us on the ‘walls in our heads’.
Important notice: PABUCA is no contest. PABUCA is a platform for sharing impressions of towns and an incentive to look for it. So “The capital of the week” is no winner of the theme or necessarily the “best shot”. We wouldn’t presume to declare something like that. But it’s an example, which in our subjective opinion unterlines the idea of PABUCA: To illustrate the soul of the city.
Further great entries this week as yet (No ranking):
- Bukarest / Bucharest, Romania (by Ileana)
- Groningen, Netherlands (by Marthalisek)
- Sion/Valais, Switzerland (by Sonja)
- Jerusalem, Israel (by Cardinal Guzman)
- Brüssel/Brussels, Belgium (by Klara)
- Frankfurt am Main, Germany (by mattvonp)
- Hannover, Germany (by blauerfuchs)
- Pfaffenhofen, Germany (by cimddwc)
- Flensburg, Germany (by Maike), (Facebook required)
- Bremen, Germany (by Hansekiki)
- Ettlingen, Germany (by Andreas)
- Herford, Germany (by Lars-Oliver)
- Niedernhausen, Germany ( by Cynthia)
- Niedernhausen 2, Germany ( by Jutta)
Also interested? Join!