Capital of the week: MONOTONY
PABUCA Capital of the week is…
When humans enter the nature everything becomes colourful and alive! Or not… Sonja shows us, how people are able to change natural diversity into just functional facilities, but with a little smile.
Important notice: PABUCA is no contest. PABUCA is a platform for sharing impressions of towns and an incentive to look for it. So “The capital of the week” is no winner of the theme or necessarily the “best shot”. We wouldn’t presume to declare something like that. But it’s an example, which in our subjective opinion unterlines the idea of PABUCA: To illustrate the soul of the city.
Further great entries this week as yet (No ranking):
- Groningen, Netherlands (by Marthalisek)
- Wien 2 / Vienna 2, Austria (by Eleni)
- Brüssel/Brussels, Belgium (by Klara)
- Frankfurt am Main, Germany (by mattvonp)
- Bremen, Germany (by Hansekiki)
- Flensburg, Germany (by Maike), (Facebook required)
- Herford, Germany (by Lars-Oliver)
- Pfaffenhofen, Germany (by cimddwc)
- Niedernhausen, Germany ( by Cynthia)
Also interested? Join!